Once-daily INCRUSE is a prescription medicine used long term to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) for better breathing.
SAVINGS & OFFERS
Sign up to find out if you're eligible to pay no more than $10 a month on your 30-day prescription for INCRUSE for 12 months,* plus get support, news, and other information about INCRUSE.
Things to know about this offer:
Available if you are younger than 65 years of age and not on Medicare or other governmental programs.
- Read Full Requirements and Restrictions.
- Eligible commercially insured patients will pay $10 per 30-day supply of INCRUSE.
- Eligible patients without insurance to cover the cost of their prescription will receive up to $100 in savings on each 30-day supply of INCRUSE. You will be responsible for any remaining out-of-pocket cost.
- This offer is valid for up to 12 uses, and each 30-day supply counts as 1 use.
- In order to receive 12 uses, the first use must occur before 01/31/2018.
- This is NOT health insurance.
- Coupon should be presented to your pharmacist for each refill.
*Subject to eligibility. Restrictions apply.
Please note there is a maximum value on the coupon.