Once-daily INCRUSE is a prescription medicine used long term to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including chronic bronchitis, emphysema, or both, for better breathing.
Sign up to find out if you're eligible to pay no more than $10 a month on your 30-day prescription for INCRUSE for 12 months.*
Things to know about this offer:
*Available if you are younger than 65 years of age and not on Medicare or other governmental programs.
- Read Full Requirements and Restrictions.
- Eligible commercially insured patients will pay $10 per 30-day supply of INCRUSE.
- Eligible patients without insurance to cover the cost of their prescription will receive up to $100 in savings on each 30-day supply of INCRUSE. You will be responsible for any remaining out-of-pocket cost.
- This offer is valid for up to 12 uses, and each 30-day supply counts as 1 use.
- In order to receive 12 uses, the first use must occur before January 31, 2019.
- This is NOT health insurance.
- Coupon should be presented to your pharmacist for each refill.
*Subject to eligibility. Restrictions apply.
Please note there is a maximum value on the coupon.